SHushshsshush Peter, Melly might balk at my request if she considers it will set a precedent. :blush: not i hasten to add, that I consider myself Selfish by nature ;)
Hi and welcome.....I just lost the post I had written for you, went into outer space it seems. :roll: was going to mention Age Uk Befriending and/or sitting Services....but have seen your second post so won't bore you further lol. Sorry last couple of months have proved troublesome I hope things eve...
Hello again. Pleased the home had already officially informed others, would have been VERY odd and irresponsible if they had not done so. Guessed this was CHC funded when you mentioned one to one Care. Which seems to be currently provided by regular employed staff? So .....I offer some ALTERNATIVE t...
caregivers? Are you by any chance based in the US? No,problem, just curious.
Sorry can't answer your question, frankly dumbo here doesn't know what you mean. Xx :)
He might be able, with encouragement, to adapt to a bottle urinal. Meanwhile do have a word with your employer and clients daughter.....you say that difficult but good communication is key to a successful relationship all sides. And be prepared for mopping up and bed changing etc. Without embarrassi...
bumping this one, sorry I know bumping is Bad Form really. When I wrote the ORiginal Post here I had racked my brains (note that I have more one brain, tend to keep the spare in That CupBoard under the Stairs -in the hope that my first brain will remember where it is) to cover as many as "caring sit...
You should be able to change code as often as you like. Had one for 16 years now, no burglaries. But then again, can't say I am perfect nor obsessed about locking windows and doors but nope I ain't publishing my address or giving code clues on a forum!!!!!
I only realised last year :shock: that I don't really like mince pies or Christmas pudding, just ate them :blush: cos of tradition!!! Erm, my pudding with sugar sprinkled on top to make it bearable (don't like creams or brandy butters?). My LIberating Decision :idea: lol. If they so damn good why do...
hello Barry, I hope you have managed to speak to the management today and been advised what needs to be done next. Maybe Adult Services at the Local Authority are also involved by now, if only on a temporary basis. Maybe Home or yourself have both notified The local authority by now, I hope so. WHat...
Just a related thought Melly. I have been advised by IT network manager to delete scamming emails on receipt and NOT open them. Opening them confirms that your email addy exists and can result in a future deluge as scammers sell addys on etc.etc. Asyou know, they are usually self evident at first gl...