[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there. I joined in Feb' but didn't get back on til recently, and I'm finding it a great source of support. I even hope that I can offer a little something of that to others. I know how hard it can feel in our situation as carers, but its good to know there are others out there coping as we someho...
The subject of exercise was brought up to me recently and I realised not everyone is aware of the situation regarding ME and exercising so I thought I would pass this on. As myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) isn't always fully understood, I would like to take this opportunity to explain a little for th...
Bless you Melly and thank you.... Its not easy is it.. but I know I get through -somehow- by having the knowledge now, that not every day is a bad one, that some are better than others and it is because of the better days that I can have hope, as I just know they will come again, and they do. Your b...
Thank you purge for you reply. I greatly appreciate your understanding and I hope today is a good day for you. Thank you Jenny for your message and advice and I hope today is a good day for you. I totally agree that exercise is good for depression and there is a very good book, Exercise Beats Depres...
Thank you Melly for your reply. I have tried getting a befriender, sadly there is no such service available locally and our local ME group doesn't cater for young people in the social sense. However,since I posted my message there has been a breakthrough (only small but massive to us) our local YPS ...
I have a teenager with ME and also depression and anxiety. I am posting this in the hope it will reach people and that maybe there is someone in a similar situation, as It is very isolating for my son and also for me,so if there is anyone in a similar situation whos teenager would like to be intouch...
Thank you so very very much for your reply. Just being able to express how you're feeling about your situation, especially at a difficult period really can help, and all the more so when a response comes through from someone empathizing, so I sincerely do thank you for that. This morning my son is d...
Hello everyone I haven't been on for a while, I've some how managed to cope and just get on with it(as you do) and until now my 18 year old son hasn't had a very 'down episode' such as this, so things have not been so bad. I forget just how bad it gets when things are 'manageable' and then when he g...
Thanks Tracie, thanks for your reply.
I hope your ok yourself. Take care. xxx
<t>Hi everyone.My teenager has had ME for many years now and although he has much improved from how he was, he still suffers various symptoms and has awful pains,tiredness and a degree of varying disability because of it. He has no friends as he was too ill to ever go to school in the later years. H...