[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Celia
I am so very sorry for you and your family. I hope you can find some support and comfort using this site.
Love to you all xxx
Hi Jane and welcome. I'm sure you will get support from this site, I find it helpful and also comforting to know I'm not alone. I care for my 18 year old son who suffers with ME and also has extra pain symptoms in his back due to scoliosis and TMJ disorder which causes pain in his jaw/ face. He also...
Hi Lianne and Welcome. I am sure you will find this site helpful. It offers a lot of support, and I find its comforting to know that you're not alone. I fully understand about ME as my teenage son is a sufferer and I myself have fibromyalgia, so I can appreciate just how difficult it is caring for s...
Hi Angie, welcome. I only just read the posts so I'm sorry for the delayed welcome.
It must be very difficult for you,but you're doing a good job!
You will get good support on here and advice if you want it. I find Its comforting to know that you're not alone.
Best wishes xxx
Thank you Corinne for your post. As I write, this moment is a good one :) , but I will be intouch, thank you. Best wishes xxx
Hello Dib and welcome. I understand how hard caring can be and with you working full time aswel it must be very hard for you. I hope that you are able to get some support, even if just so you can have a half hour break to be by yourself, just to clear your head and recharge your batteries to carry o...
Hi Chris. I understand just how hard it can be and I really hope you are able to get some support. This site offers support, some advice(take what you want) and its a place to 'get it off your chest'. I think you'll find it helpful as I know I am. My son is 18, he has medical conditions that cause p...
I too was very upset about the dogs.I love animals with a passion and hated that this was done. Iv'e just watched 'This Morning' today and saw the man and two young men who had rescued 20 dogs from the home inspite of putting their own lives in danger. Although the firemen had initially warned them ...
Dear Janet, I really feel for you and I truly hope that you are able to sort out your work/housing situation soon, which I'm sure isn't helping with everything you already have to cope with. You are a very strong woman and I really admire your courage, I know from my own experience that it isn't eas...
Hi Laura. I joined in Feb' but have just really got going on here myself. I'm finding it a great support and I'm sure you will do too, its also comforting to know you're not on your own. I am carer to my 18yr old son who has ME and suffers with depression and anxiety also, and I myself have fibromya...