[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Wind
<t>Thanks Brian,<br/> I had a quick look at the link, my mum does not get DLA benefit, we're never applied for it.<br/> <br/> My friends mother died recently, she had been in a care home for the past 8 years. My friends had a car on the scheme but it went back last week after mum died so I know they...
<t>Hello Matthew,<br/> 1. For me it is the change in family relationships. Myself and children had a very close and loving relationship with my mum before she came to live with us. The stresses and stains of looking after her have changed the dynamics of our relationship. I miss my mum and the relat...
He did not help at all while i was pregnant He doesnt pay much attention to our son. im scared that he will demand to have our son on his own and i honestly dont trust him I just want to cry all day and i have no one to talk to http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif I'm terribly sorry that you...
I have two friends who now have cars named after me - as I helped them claim DLA mobility when they didn't even know they might be entitled. This is probably not the right place to ask but what is this? I sold my car a few months ago to fund a garage conversion so that my mum could stay with me, ho...
Labyrinth
Tin
I Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
Well done Eun, fingers crossed for a refund or you could always contact the bank and cancel the credit card payment?
Saturday Night At the Movies - The Drifters