[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have great fun with the ones who's opening lines are "congratulations you have won a kitchen/double glazing/conservatory etc I scream with delight "Oh my god, we've won a kitchen, kids come here quickly, we've won a kitchen, oh my god I'm so excited, this new kitchen will make such a difference to...
plenty of jobs with zero hours
What do you mean?
Tin Soldiers - Stiff Little Fingers
Superman Persona Obrits Over Krypton

COACH
shower
Yes I was thinking that this is a good time to start looking at Christmas vacancies. He hopes to go to college to do child care next year. The government are trying to get more young men into the field of child care as it's a predominately female enviroment at the moment so this alone should give hi...
One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston
Hello Purge,
Nice to welcome a new face. I'm fairly new here myself and have found the support invaluable on the forum. I care from my 90 year old mother who lives with me and my 3 teenage children.
Just popped in to say hello and welcome, Shirley
Today only us can hide

HABIT
Nights On Broadway - The Bee Gees