[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>awwww Charmian<br/> Hope you are feeling a but better today?<br/> I took my dogs to the beach today- it was either that or me laying in my bed thinking too much, so I told hubby 'come on - lets take doggies out while the tide was out! They absolutely loved it! Made me feel great!<br/> <br/> XXXXX...
<t>I dont know much about COPD but I do know about depression........... I am a carer to my mu and also my hubby, and also work near enough full time(34 hrs) but am currently off sick as depression got hold of me again. I ended up going to my GP and am on anti depressants this time which have helped...
Please go and have a nice relaxing break! I would be worse if I didnt have a break to look forward to! Image
HI there I posted recently about my mum in another thread, but can totally understand about the family bit! I am the youngest daughter-have 3 older brothers, one of which lives abroad, 2 of which live in the same town, who visit every couple of weeks, and when they do, I tell them of things that hav...
The only real 'me 'time is when I take my dogs out to the woods! I sometimes take my ipod and listen to music but other times it gives me thinking time on my own!
Sorry that should read DAY CENTRE lol
Thanks alot for your replies,glad Im not alone! I managed to get her to wear incontinence pads, she did for a while but dosnt seem to bother now! I think she wears her underwear once a day( used to be longer!) due to me nagging her. I do her washing so some things get washed twice. Because she has d...
HI there Just wondered if anyone can give me any advice/tips, if you have been in a similar situation. I look after my 82 yr old mum who lives with us, she has various health probs, but over past yr I have real trouble getting her to have a shower etc. We have had a wetroom installed for her with a ...
My brother looks after the home when I am at work, and cooks tea for my mum, hubby and the kids. I have another brother and sister in law who never help at all- it would be nice for them to pop in and offer to take my mum out for a drive for a few hrs, or take the kids out to the cinema, but I reall...
<t>Hiya<br/> <br/> Welcome to the forum , sorry you have alot to cope with. Re your sister, is the school getting on at your dad about her not attending? Thats the last thing he or you need.<br/> Maybe its worth arranging to visit the school yourself to speak with someone who deals with students iss...