[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Im forever saying FINE too! If only they knew the real truth...........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You are definitely not alone in feeling like this! I have been back at work for a mth now after being off for 2 mths with depression. Was feeling anxious, tired, snappy etc and I just knew I was going to succumb to another 'episode' so went and saw my GP who luckily knows all about me and hubby and ...
Last year I was awarded a carers grant of £300 which I spent on a gardener and a cleaner. I had another assessment recently as my role has got a bit worse, but noting came from it really, just given some leaflets, and shes going to see if I can get another grant but funds are low etc etc so I wont h...
We firstly had a wetroom installed which was all done from application to installation in 6mths!That was 3 yrs ago. When hubby got ill just after that we applied for a grant for a extension which has given us a downstairs lounge and bedroom and my Mum is now in the original lounge. From start of app...
<t>Hi there<br/> If you really wanted to stay in work, surely you could have applied for flexible working? I worked full shifts and when hubby and Mum got worse, I applied for this and now work only 34 hrs. As a carer, they couldnt really refuse me.<br/> I would hate to give up my job, and do need t...
<t>I dread Christmas too! It just reminds me of my Dad, who died 10 yrs ago this year, and its not not the same without him..... I have to try and be festive for my kids though, but normaly leave all my shopping etc till last minute. In fact last Christmas I had a bad stomach bug so was ill the whol...
<t>HI there<br/> Just wanted to say I know how you fee! My Mum lives with us too, its just this last year that shes showing signs of dementia, were seeing the gp next week to see if we can get this moving for a possible diagnosis. I work aswell, and have 2 kids and my hubby cant work due to disabili...
Thanks everyone-I will get hubby to ring them again and hopefully get someone who knows what they are on about!
He has not heard anything since he got put in the work group, not one interview etc.
HI there My hubby has been in the WRAG for ESA for the past 2 years, even though we thought he should have been in the support group, but we didnt appeal at the time- to be honest we didnt think we could, but anyway, since then my Hubbys condition has deteriorated and we are wanting to try and get h...
Im so happy for you pat- it really does help when you have supportive family!!
please go and enjoy yourself and re charge those batteries!!!!!

Let us know how it went!

Li xxx