[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Steve
I too feel I have no life apart from running my home, not even the outlet of a job. You end up in this kind of bubble, doing the same every day and feeling totally alone.
Hi Steve,
I know just how you feel. It is physical tiredness I feel that wears you down most. All of us need time to ourselves to unwind and think and re-charge. That bone weariness is a horrible feeling.
Hi Uklady45,
oh how my heart goes out to you, what a terribly stressful situation. Elderly people can become quite verbally nasty, I think it is out of fear and frustration at how they have become. It must be so hard for you to bear.
<t>Hi Duncaring, <br/> you speak a lot of sense, thankyou. Indeed my husband does have an 'old head'. He acts way older than his own parents did in their 70's - they used to be running around playing tennis, going out for meals and being very active. He just loves his bed and his armchair. I feel th...
<t>Hi Karen <br/> My god my heart goes out to you. I do understand how terribly desperate you must be feeling. I am not facing the serious situation you find yourself in - yet. But I know that that is what is definitely in store for me. <br/> <br/> I hope you can find help and a way through this. I ...
<t>Hi, <br/> I am new today. <br/> <br/> I have a husband in his early 70's who appears to have stopped doing anything at all. He always was laid back and rather lazy but now he is really perfectly happy for me to slave and run the house and our life completely. <br/> <br/> I am frankly so tired. I ...