[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks all, I feel better now. <br/> When I think of how much physically has to be done I could cry, if I was the crying sort. As it is I just get on with things but I really feel it cutting into my heart when he says unfair things to me. Generally he apologises later and all is well again. <br/>...
<t>Hi, <br/> My husband's health is going downhill. I have come to terms with it and I give it my 100% every day to do as much as I can to keep him comfortable and to keep our home smoothly running. <br/> What gets to me most and really really hurts is the way he often speaks to me. He can be so cut...
Oh gosh thanks very much to each of you. I am glad for the information.
<t>Hi, <br/> Is it possible for me to get authority to deal with the doctor's regarding practical matters on behalf of my husband? I am finding the doctor's receptionist is acting awkward even for me to make an appointment on his behalf. Could my husband give written authority for me to be able to r...
Actually, I have had it with him. I no longer want to be treated like a doormat. I have done my best and all I get is whinging. I am going to find a way to leave him.
Hi,
that is so nice to hear from both of you. We have to do things to make ourselves happy. We only have one life and must nurture ourselves as well as take care of others.
Hi Sunset - thanks, very much indeed.
<t>Hi, <br/> Well, I have had a good old whinge about all the negative things going on in my life! Yet I am a practical and capable person, I am organised and efficient - I would never get through my life otherwise! My lists are legendary and I put all my chores on a rota. This way they get prioriti...
Hi Sally,
How very dreadful for you. I just wish you strength to get through this. Can your doctor direct you to any professional help as your situation is so serious?
<t>Hi <br/> yes indeed, those are the things worrying me! That there is nothing left for me to look forward to. I am low right now but I am strong and I am the coping type, I get on with things. There are plenty who are in far far worse situations than me though, that makes me ashamed. I feel like a...