<t>Ni Minnie i never have a camera with me.<br/> As i can see them i don't need a camera though they are of course more and more common now at events.<br/> In fact that recently sparked of an idea for an article i did for a paranormal magazine.<br/> The article was called Paparazzi of the Spirit wor...
No idea,why?
I find that tale strange,most mediums are trained to block out spirit or " ghosts " when they are not working. Otherwise it would be maddening so odd that it is said "A bit un-nerving as you have no control over that sort of happening". But guess everyone works different just what i was tol at devel...
Hi Pete yes very well produced by a great compnay called Pyramid Media. Minnie good question and no answer,sorry http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif It is simply impossible to be so general and the only thing i could say is in the case of Emma she sees the castle as it is now and the gadget...
I tend not to do much history.
As the medium i like to find stuff out first hand so to speak Image
Thanks Minnie,Jess who played Emma was great. We filmed the arriving and leaving shots first and the show where she steps though the gate at the end i was sitting just out of shot on the bike. Even though i had helped script the film the hairs on my neck stood up http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_...
Not sure if i am allowed to post this. It is the pilot we filmed this year called The Ghost of Emma. While it is to be shown to commisioners and production companys i thought it may simply be of interest here. If it is breaking any rules then mods please remove. The rest of you be gentle,our first e...
<t>Nope not going to that ghostwlk,i tend to host them rather then do them and not a fan of ghost walks anyway.<br/> Never seen a good one.Half the time its just history and tales,most people cannot hear then it ends in a bar where the host of the walk has a deal with.<br/> As to Keilder and my exp ...
Not been to any of those places,mainly as there is so much on my doorstep so to speak.
I would have to say Keilder Catle as that is where i had my scariest exp,its in the book.
But i find that places can vary so much ,sometimes active other really quiet
<t>Hi Pete yeah you did the right thing by investigating the aspects of the activity.<br/> The best thing as i said is to try and get the activity to happen again,but that does not always work.<br/> I have to keep reminding people that "ghosts" are not preforming seals.<br/> In fact i did an article...