Some will recall in another posts were I was wondering just what if any help was out there for the occasional respite care. Well after getting fobbed off by someone at the council who was either incompetent or lazy or probably both things are moving on An emergency call “ dongle” system is going to ...
<t>I use Facebook and Twitter a lot.<br/> But I have 2 pages on FB,one for business to promote the media stuff I do and one set to private for family and friends.<br/> Always be aware that so much of what you put on the web can be found.<br/> So never post anything you would not like anyone to see.<...
Hi i use Skype as lot.
Best option is a head set with mic attached,only a few pounds,think i paid £3 for mine.
Plug into PC and away you go.
Connections can vary depending on net speed,if you have problems dont use video as that takes up a huge amount data.
<t>Just a quick post as i have had and are having massive problems with BT and not having broadband.<br/> It is working at the moment but keeps dropping and this is the first time i have had access this time after last eng visit for 3 days. This sort of problem has been going on for 4 weeks and that...
Yeah i do hope so. Working on this but been having some huge net problems that should be no sorted at last http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif Seems our BT hub dropped speed to 135kps after some severe winds in the area but it didn't default back to the usual speed after the winds had d...
Never thought of Sunday but it makes sense Image
Look at the latest items in the Sunday papers.
Anyone have ideas of topics,guests that would appeal?
My friend and business partner are taking the plunge and starting our own on line radio statio after broadcasting on another station. The long and short of that is i have the chance to do what shows i want as well as the one my friend and i do together. So i am toying with the idea of doing a show f...
Cake
Come to the dark side,we have cakes Image
Having read much of this thread i have had an exp akin to this. Not with any young children involved but my wife for a while went through the same sort of mind set your partner appears to be going through. We have now resolved it and are happier then ever. I simply put it down to the strain of illne...