[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi kiwigaz, good luck, it's a good positive step for you and those you are helping by the sound of it. Well done xx
Dragon
Hi Linzal, I'm sorry, but I can't offer any helpful advice, but I offer a hug, a welcome and an ear if you need it.

Kiki xx
Hi Tracy, welcome to the forum.
Kiki xx
Hi & welcome
Hi Abby & welcome
<t>Hi gemma & welcome.<br/> <br/> You are not alone feeling the way you do. As no1mum & Bellingham have said, you need to get an assessment done and get your GPs help in a propped diagnosis so that you can get a propped support package in place for both you and your mum.<br/> <br/> I do hope...
Hi Karen & welcome.

I look after my partner and because I work I have to 'keep' him even tho he has been signed off indefinitely. I feel your stress. I hope this site help, there's lots of knowledgeable people here when I am sure will offer advice

Kiki xx
Hey Stacy, welcome.

Don't give up. With the right help, it can get easier. I know we have a good old winge on this site, but that's what we are all here for. I am sure others will be along later with helpful advice & tips.

Kiki xx
Hi & welcome. You will certainly find a lot of us here to chat to. Image Image xx