[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Deleted
Oh Cat, I'm so sorry to hear that. You take care of yourself. I send big hugs to you xx
I no, it's enough to drive anyone insane!
Hi cat, big hug back to you too. crisis team only seem interested when the horse has bolted, then any heightened support only lasts a week. xxx
Hi cat and welcome. I am new today too. It's a big step, well done for making it. xx
<t>Hi ellcee,<br/> <br/> I know just how you feel. I've been looking after my partner for 4 years now. In the first year my mum took me to a health spa for 2 nights for my 40th birthday. I felt guilty as hell and my partner was very upset with me for a while and felt betrayed, but he moved on eventu...
<t>Treez, I have just joined and you responded to my plea for an ear immediately. I have since seen your historical posts, and I HAVE to say you are truly amazing and an inspiration! <br/> <br/> I have similar problems with my OH, and his useless, suposed MH support team, but to date, it's not nearl...
Deleted
Deleted
Deleted