[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Just to clarify, the 'radical action' applies to improving carers' situation, not to immigrants/emigrants (referred to be lookingafteru), which is a whole other topic. I know it may appear that immigrants have a better deal than carers, but have you met and spoken to asylum seekers who have been ...
It's time for radical action. Any ideas? Cherish.
<t>Hello again, Kira. I have been wondering how it was going for you. I can't add much more than the excellent advice given so far, but I understand that it can feel so strange talking to your dad in his current situation. As Annie says, talking about past shared events and things you can remember a...
<t>I'm so sorry, Kira and send you my thoughts and hugs. Everyone on the forum will be feeling sad for you. I do think your dad will hear you. Hearing is the last sense to go, they tell me. When my uncle was dying I sang a song to him that he used to sing to me when I was little and I know he could ...
"when the election is called I hope we can put the one main question 'Will you increase carers allowance?" I really agree with this direct kind of question as I am sure all the main parties will talk about 'reviewing' carers' allowance in the run-up to the election. A review means nothing. Ten year...
Dorothy I am so sorry. I am thinking of you. I so wish we all had better support. This should not be happening to you. Sending lots of love and hugs. Cherish
Thank you so much Charles, Lazydaisy and Caring Mind. You have given me such good advice and thank you so much for your kind messages and thoughts too xxx.
<t>Can anyone help me, please? I have experienced domestic abuse from a relative and, as a result, have broken all ties with "Chris"and have requested Chris make no contact with me. Chris wants to visit my caree. My caree wants to see Chris. My caree and I live in the same house so I always now ensu...
<t>Okay. Anyone planning to be the litigant in this case will need to have £3000 or less in savings. You should also not be a homeowner.<br/> <br/> The homeowner part would have been explained to anyone applying for legal aid as the solicitor would go over the forms in detail .<br/> <br/> The bit...
Hi Matt. Yes, that it basically what it would be.

Absolutely agree with what you are saying, g herschel.

Apologies if I appear dense, peteraf, but what do you mean about legal aid?