[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>well, he's not going to raise Carers' Allowance, is he? No mention at all.<br/> <br/> As already said, we already have the right to request flexible working, so the Conservatives are not even up to date with carers' issues ... shows how much the Cons value carers. Basically, carers are not on the...
<t>I won't let anyone categorise me as 'unemployed'on forms etc. They always want to put me in that category because no one has given us a separate category yet on forms etc. If there is no other option, I give my last job 'educational' rather than be put in what is clearly the wrong category. Surel...
<t>I would write to the practice manager at the GP surgery and try to get a new category added for future questionnaires as this is a bad omission. <br/> <br/> "I am a carer and spend most of my time on my feet being active"<br/> <br/> Not much chance to sit down if you are a carer.... I've lost ano...
Hi Pixie. Sorry , been offline for a few days so did not see your post. I think it would be really refreshing to have someone who would be prepared to be blunt speaking up for carers. We need someone who's passionate about the issues and prepared to say what's needed and you could do that.
<t>Hi Nilla. As Alex has already said, what did David Cameron say he would actually do for carers? When he says he will make sure carers are all right, that seems an empty promise to me (i.e. non-specific) to me. It appears a very vague thing to say. <br/> <br/> My concern is that one can be charmed...
I think it might be more a case of a carer standing might attract some publicity in the national media and raise awareness of the plight of carers - whether or not they were elected.
<t>This would be a really good idea, not least because I am really concerned that things might be even worse under the Conservatives than under Labour. My experience is that they seem to have little interest in changing things / improving things for carers. A different prospective Conservative MP, M...
<t>Hi Nyk. I have put my name down for a course in Glos - I'm doing it to make contact with other carers as much as anything. I am a bit sceptical, to be honest, but my approach is that I might be pleasantly surprised. Will be v. interested to hear how you get on. (Ours will run at some point but do...
Can't some of us retain an air of mystery about this? Would it be acceptable to take two statistics about yourself and put the lowest e.g if your waist measurement is smaller than your age you can put that instead? Seems only fair.
<t>Jim I am just about to go out but wanted to reply - sorry it is brief. I feel so sad for you being in this situation. You are obviously a very caring person who just reached your limit. I think your mum is probably feeling a bit bewildered rather than scared? If she is scared it's because she doe...