[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I don't feel I am 'harshly judging' this person since I also know - because she has told me and I have seen with my own eyes - that she lives with a partner, but is claiming income support as a single person. She is definitely claiming higher rate DLA mobility and care because she told me. She ha...
<t>I am wondering what other carers would feel about or do in this situation. Say for example you knew someone who had recently been awarded the higher rate of DLA (both mobility and care components) after submitting an appeal. You had seen that person on different occasions in the past few weeks ru...
<t>I think the Conservatives are just as likely to scrap universal benefits as the Lib Dems. I thought the rate of CA has been bad under Labour, but I am worried that the Conservatives could scrap CA completely .... (or that the Lib Dems will scrap it - I'm trying to be impartial!)<br/> <br/> When t...
<t>I exercise. I get on my bike and cycle off very fast for half an hour anywhere - off into the country is good. I never lose my temper with my caree. Don't know why but I can control my anger . I think my anger is directed at the rest of the world, who I feel makes life much more difficult! I lose...
<t>I would love to write but I don't have the confidence to go to a writing class (if I could even get to one). I think I might well be rubbish and worry that we would have to read out our writing to our classmates, so my failings would be obvious to all !<br/> <br/> Literature used to be a passion ...
<t>These are some scary neighbours......Horrible and stressful, but I did love Rin asking her neighbour of he would do her borders with the strimmer while he was at it.<br/> <br/> Can completely undertstand why you moved, Frandrake. Wish we could but it would be too stressful for my caree - all chan...
<t>Hi Annie, Charles and John. Thank you for your helpful messages. I went down to town on my bike first thing this morning and bought two disposal cameras - one to take photos of the fence and trellis now, and one to keep at hand to take photos if she carries out her threat. <br/> <br/> I will take...
Thank you for flagging this petition up. Have now signed.
<t>A neighbour called round this evening in my absence and spoke to my caree. I had gone to water the plants on my dad's grave and in the twenty minutes I was away, she called. She apparently has an issue with a trellis I put up months ago which she believes is on her land. My caree was left confuse...
I like the idea of Australia's Carers Alliance. Sounds a good idea.