[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Does the position of carers in law i.e that we are now considered disabled by assocation, and that we are to be included in the equalities bill, help us put forward any kind of case for increasing Carers Allowance on the grounds of discrimination? (Apologies if this has been raised before -I have...
<t>Would a good lawyer be able to help?<br/> <br/> Re. Carers Allowance being pitifully low, does the 'equality' issue help in any way in the fight to get an increase? If the situation now is that carers are disabled by association, and carers are to be included in the equalities bill (to guard agai...
There will be a course for carers in the Cheltenham area - if they can find enough carers to sign up to the free course. The course is designed to help carers look after their own health and cope with being a carer etc. They are still waiting for more carers to sign up for the course. I have put my ...
<t>I get CA and no other benefits/income because I was daft enough to save some money for the future when I worked. (I am still of working age but I care full-time now.) The Government accepts that noone can live on £50 per week so they rely on me subsidising my caring role myself from my savings...
<t>I have just been applying for home insurance over the phone and the insurance guy asked me what my job was. I said I'm a full-time carer for a member of my family. He said "Oh I'll put unemployed". I said I didn't feel unemployed was the right category. He told me that he would put me down as a "...