[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you Bowlingbun. I do like the Crisis Team's new name. I think there is a lot of dissatisfaction in many parts of the country. <br/> <br/> Am trying to keep occupied on the internet and not get overwhelmed as I get taken over by the darkness. I get scared and distressed. It happens every eve...
<t>Hi Lesley, Solange and Booksey<br/> <br/> I am really touched by your messages. It's so kind of you.<br/> <br/> Today I did a little better during the day. I ate properly and rested a bit, then spent some time outside in the sunshine. However, as soon as darkness falls I go into a dark place and ...
I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your son to suicide. I just wanted to reply to ask if you had made contact with SOBS (Survivors of Bereavement through Suicide) which is a UK-based organisation. We have a local SOBS group which offers support to anyone bereaved as a result of suicide, so I h...
<t>Hello Solange<br/> <br/> I have just seen your post - Thank you so much.<br/> <br/> Yes, I can relate to a lot of what you have felt. I experience dissociation and that means I'm very detached from everyone anyway. And yes, I now get so angry that I swear....and I have never sworn in my life befo...
<t>Hi Lesley<br/> <br/> Thank you for your message.<br/> <br/> I'm finding it so hard to stay alive. I spent the morning online researching suicide methods to see if I could find a way I haven't thought of yet. <br/> <br/> This afternoon I went for a long walk to see if it would help but it hasn't. ...
DC - I am really sorry to hear this . You deserve so much better. Cherish x
<t>When they discharged me they assessed me as 'high risk' but just gave me one appointment with the crisis team, who visited me early in the morning at home. They established that I had no plans for that day, no plans for the weekend, had no appointments with my GP, had no upcoming outpatient appoi...
<t>I am really sorry but I made another suicide attempt. I am finding things so unbearable. I've been to hospital and came out today. Although my life as a carer was hard, I long for that time when there was love in my life, when I was well and I hadn't damaged my body through the overdoses I've tak...
<t>Thank you.<br/> <br/> I find the Samaritans difficult because you get a different person each time and don't have the chance to build up trust with anyone. Also they ask you what brought you to this point and you keep having to explain the trauma again to each different person. Repeating the trau...
Thank you for your kind message. No, I don't understand the mental health system either. It's a complete mystery x