[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I've been just over £10 a week over the earnings limit of I can only deduct up to half my net wage for childcare costs. That's for the last 18 months :( I already get the disability element of child tax credits so can't use that to offset any overpayment. I've read nothing but horror stories about ...
Hello Petal,

That's really good news.

Is there such a thing as 'celebration by proxy'?

Lol.
Hi Scally, Thanks for the advice. I think working it out monthly is right for me. I just wondered if you knew if I can deduct all my childcare costs, just half the costs, or up to half my wages?? I've read several websites and they all give different advice. On DWP it just says childcare costs and ...
Hi Scally, Thanks for the advice. I think working it out monthly is right for me. I just wondered if you knew if I can deduct all my childcare costs, just half the costs, or up to half my wages?? I've read several websites and they all give different advice. On DWP it just says childcare costs and ...
Thank you caravan, I was told that the interview would last about 45 minutes. It sounds like a long time to me or is this about how long an interview of this sort takes in your opinion? He also said they may need to show me documents. What sort of documents do you think these will be? Hello Natalie...
I just wondered if anyone who uses Freeview (not Freesat, cable or sky) could tell me whether they can still receive channel 19- Yesterday? After 2 new digital aerials relocated in several different places including top of high pole plus amplifier plus 4G filter I still can't get channel 19. I know...
Hi Natalie. Totally agree with caravan, I would however strongly recommend that you do not attend the interview alone. You are not allowed to record these interviews but I have heard tapes from ones that have been and seen the later documentation, the two were far from the same. Take someone with y...
thanks so much everyone for your support and advice. We (hubby and I) just do not feel disabled, I know he is and as his wife and carer I will make life as good as I can for him. So perhaps I should be asking for more help with the tribunal and help with other benefits. Will of course keep everone ...
Please don't judge me but I'm in a complete panic about a huge mistake I've made with my carers allowance. I've been claiming CA for my disabled son for the last 8ish years. In Jan 2013 I started working part time and then full time from Sept 2013. I didn't realise that I needed to let DWP know and...
Hello Vicki & welcome to the forum.

Try to separate your various problems into individual boxes & don't attempt to deal with all of them at the same time.

Concentrate first on the problems that are directly under your control so that your list gets shorter & will be more manageable.