[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Petal, This link should get you to the DWP's DHP manual. It's a downloadable PDF file. http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mSs20rL0VVL1QAA9xLBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTE0NzljZjA1BGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwM1BHZ0aWQDVklQVUszNV8xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1430626219/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.gov.uk%2fgovernment%2fuploads%2fsy...
Thanks - that all sounds good advice and yes I really only feel like it's me time when I manage to get away completely. I can certainly identify with that need to get back all the time. I will do that , count the me time, so next question is -does that include walking my dog (she is mine and I woul...
This is one for the media.
Hello Elly,

Welcome to the forum.

All our children are adults, some older than you & long gone.

Currently we have two Yorkies & five cats.
Hello Paula & welcome to the forum.
Carings just the same as being in the Fire or Ambulance services..

The crews are still on duty whether they're running on 'blues & two's' or whether they're just waiting for a callout.

And so are us carers.
Hello Janice, This will sound crazy because it did to me, until I thought about it. The advice was to let the person fall if there was a possibility it would cause you harm by trying to catch them and also quite often more injuries are caused by the act of trying to stop them than would be caused by...
Hello Robert,

I care for my wife so I'm in both camps & I don't think there is a line really but if there was one it would probably be where I do someting for my wife that she just couldn't do herself as opposed to doing something for that she would have been able to do herself.
I bought a Home Protector kit from Aldi, cost 12 quid & it consists of a wireless PIR movement detector & a wireless receiver unit that 'bing bongs' when the the PIR is activated. They're normally used for alerting you when someone comes up your driveway etc. I can put the PIR on the skirtingboard o...
Simon_1501 wrote:Hello everyone I had my eyes tested last year but did not use my NHS entitlement. Would my prescription double up for this time?
I was born in Derbyshire.

Anyway I agree with Hentietta that the answer will most probably be 'no' but still ask.