[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have discovered today after a meeting with the council housing that because they are going to be eomployed as her carers with the DP I cannot stop them coming in and living in our home and because they will switch and not just have one person full time there is no problem with our tenancy/DP paym...
So.....question about care I guess.... She has announced it is time for my replacement and she is having direct payments to emply her family to care for her (she already does this to an extent for small periods of time). She has also announced she is moving them into our home and they will be sleep...
That's quite postive for my wife's case.
The DWP always seem to take an age, however if/when the benefit is awarded it will be backdated to when you originally applied. If it is not awarded, then be sure to ask for a copy of the doctor's report and then appeal or ask for a reconsideration. Let us know how you get on. It's your 'if/when th...
I meant to ask if anyone knew whether or not the DWP were bound to accept the findings of the ATOS doctor.
RD23B doesn't show up on the DWP website.

Make sure it's not a scamming letter trying to get your personal details.
Thank you again for the support. I am trying to keep things as calm and quiet for the children as possible although they are very aware of mummy arguing with daddy and yelling. My wife has no problems with swearing or shouting in front of the children and while I never respond (no matter how tempti...
It's still worth chasing up at some point. The delay may be much shorter now. I hope that they come to the right decision! We'll give it another week & check again. Our knowledge of DLA is limited to two people we know who applied & got it in 3 weeks with no checks being made. One was December 2012...
Late last year, we were waiting for a decision-makers decision on DLA. After about 6 weeks, I rang up and was told that they were very busy and we just had to wait our turn and that, at that time, there was a minimum 11 week delay. We got the decision in about 12 weeks. Thanks for your reply. Oh we...
<t>We applied for DLA for my wife way back in Jan this year but it was rejected so we appealed.<br/> <br/> We had a home visit from an ATOS doctor who, I have to say, was very thorough & sympathetic.<br/> <br/> When he was leaving the house & where my wife couldn't hear him, he said there we...