[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Amandah you are not alone in feeling worried about the changes I care for my son who has both physical and mental health problems. Just keep telling myself take one day at a time. sending you hugs and best wishes. shazi
I have been doing knitting crochet and cross stitch for a number of years. it gives me something to concentrate on stops me worrying about being a carer. I keep one easy project and one or to harder ones when I have a chance to do them. wishing you all the best with your blankets. http://www.carersu...
Hi everyone have just signed will be asking family and friends to do so as well. Image Image
dear pickles thankyou for your post. I would have posted sonner but have had that dreaded flu like cold just as caree was starting to settle. Christmas was very up and down but can look forward to New Year. Hope you all have a Happy New Year will say pray's for you all take care Shazi.
does being difficult mean that we want the best for the people we care for, or is it that we are tired of being told that we dont understand by people who go home at five, dont do weekends and have never lived with the emotional rolla costa of emotions that come with caring fosomeone with mental hea...
your pics made me smile, not sure what the cat thought Shelly(cat ) was liking her lips. have a good weekend. Shazi
<t>will put this book on christmas list, if not will use christmas bonus to buy it for myself as this sounds just what I need. This time of year is always hard as it is when I lost my much loved husband. still can keep Happy memories and use them to help cope with caring for stepson who needs a lot ...
Dear goose i do understand the feeling caree has both physical and mental health problems. When in hospital last year the staff did not know how to deal with his needs. keept changing medication and stated that i was being akward when refused to bring him home while still very ill. http://www.carers...
I curentley recive ca and also income support. what dwp do is take my carers allowance of income support and then add £27. The dwp class ca as income so I have concerns that even if they do raise carers allowance it will just be clawed back. that with the threat of being put on jsa is realy woryi...
<t>Hi I care for my son who has complex needs, physical wheelchair user, allso mental heath problems in one way we are lucky that people realise there is a problem, but very few understand that he needs rund the clock care. Now the government say that we may have to go on Jsa how can I find a job an...