[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
well done, and good luck with your new job. Image Image Image
<t>I will be hit by the bedroom tax as i live in a four bedroom house. As home my has been adapted my council have told me I will have to pay. This will be hard but will get worse when my son moves out as it will then go up again to £30+. I care for my son who has complex needs. I have been to the c...
Hi Fringe,
hope your ok sending you (((((hugs)))))). Hope the new meds work for your husband they can take time as my son has mental health issues not always easy to deal with. take care shazi.
Helen sending you hugs and prayers. Take one Day at a time you are not alone. Shazi.
Sorry Scally, i will try and post more often, not really lurking some times find writing things hard being dyslexic. Image
Dear Cheekipixi sending you hugs and hope your feeling ok today. The only advice I can give you is to take things one day at a time, hope you get the result you want with the ombudsman. sending you lots of hugs and purr from Shelly my cat.
Sending (((((((((((hugs)))))))))).
I don't know if this helps, but when ever I have to fill in a form eg council were it asks for occupation
I put unpaid carer (24/7). not sure if this will change things, hopefully one day there will be a box for carers. Shazi
hi every one family joke cars run on petrol mum runs on coffee. sitting here with a mug now waiting for the chicken to roast. Hope you all have a good day ((((((((hugs)))))))) shazi.
<t>I care for my son with both physical and mental health problems. He is my son first who has problems when he is having a bad day it can be very hard, when he was younger he was happy go lucky even though he was unable to walk, he has cerebral palsy, schizophrenia/bi polar well that's the latest d...