[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Have been shopping for new sandals to take on my Carers break next week. Will be thinking of you all while I'm away. 2 days of peace.
Happy birthday Jimbo. Hope you have a good day.
Hi tellymint just wanted to say hello. It is a long time since i had to deal with cancer but the Macmillan nurses were a great help. wishing you all the best and sending you hugs.
Happy birthday Rosemary. Have a great day.
Thank you very much Rosemary that would be very nice will contact you nearer the time.
I care for my son who has schizophrenia bipolar, cerebral palsy epilepsy. We all have to manage as best we can one way I try and cope is by if we have a bad day try and forget it. If we have a good day try and rember it. Take care everyone sending you all (((hugs))).
IMy son is going to a respite holiday in August. I will be traveling with him to Newcastle can anybody suggest where I can visit for a few hours before the long journey home to London. Also any tips on where to eat.
<t>Am I proud to be a carer yes. Not for the the way in which the government pats me on the back and says your doing a great job. I care for my step son with complex issues and most days are up and down but we manage. I have also been a child carer, cared for my mother father,husband, and brother sa...
Happy birthday bowlingbun.
Happy birthday Matt have a great day. Sending a birthday ((((((hug))))).