[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Did this yesterday hunted high and low for the power screwdriver not in the tool box. No in my spare bedroom still not sure how it got there. Hope you find the key for the wool cabinet as knitting and crochet are among the the things that keep me sane. Well I think I'm sane not sure family would agr...
Hi Anne wishing you all the best. I care for my son with complex needs both physical and mental health. I hope you get a dignoisis soon. I just take one day at a time, hold on to the good days and try to forget the bad days.sending hugs.
<r>This is a topic that drives me mad at times. It was a regular problem when helping an elderly neighbour not just with the medical profesion , utility Companys we can't talk to you having explained that she was nearly 90 and quite deaf. While I accept they need to be sure there should be a way of ...
Hi Ellen welcome sending you all hugs.
I have a galaxy nexus so far so good. Have been used to a lap top but am geting used to this new gadget. Birthday present fromm sons.
Hi Anne and welcome sending hugs.
signed just now
hi vivien welcome sending hugs.
Hope your feeling a bit better today. Do you have a health trainer scheme in you area, they may be able to help provide support to go out and try something new.
Wishing everyone a happy Easter.