[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
pixie ur brave xxx
whaa Image Image Image Image
bluebird thnku everyone else keep up de good work. Old people have livwed thru war and horrendous stuff. We need to honour them xxxx
<t>I got sacked many yrs ago form 2 elderly nursing homs cus the 1st one was in somerset. The nurse i worked with she pushed a paralysed man off of a loo whilst he was toileting and she smaked his up side his face several time. I told her off and then he died shortly after. Then i caught matron slam...
i was sacked two times for reporting a murder once and abuse. The manger who was had nurse got found guilty

wow

80 quid a week???? for 2 days day centre thats dreadful poor biddy
thnks o much all of ya i feel soo valued here i could cry thnks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jackie smith must be soo embarassed poor lady but boy she likes her CASH
Eun am terribly so sorry Image
why should i leave here when BAD apple wants me too well am staying am mentioning no names