[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
agree wivv that
many down children live happy lives all ya have to do is see thyre endearing smiles xxx
how dare he!! i wouldnt put up with it. And i bet hes using his dissablity to emotionaly manipulate ya. Why oh why are u still in that job
my rats r like sweet puppies and got 4 baby mice too. I have my pets due to not being able t o bear children as my husbands had cancer sadly. I want smthing to mother Image Image
thnks sweeties all of ya
matt thnks that helped bless u
wish we had a chat room would be great eh
do it mean my husband on middle rate dla will get £70 bonus? and carers get bonus £70? b4 or after christmas?

wow

<t>lets hope the government see we already wroking. Does it mean tho that if the green paper allows us to be on JSA does it mean we r forced to work. I cant my husband has schitzophrenia and is manically depressed and risk of suicide and is incontinent. I cant wrok what will they do to that? trying ...
some kis r spiteful to other kids how awful