[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi everyone I was just wondering if you had ever read the Desiderata,If you have then please take the time to reread it, if you have never read it them please do so, and give your Soul a treat. It's written for every person in the world whatfever their Faith or Creed. If you live your life follow...
<t>Bowling thanks for the warm greeting and advice, I know full well that the chances of we Carers getting a living wage will never happen. The Powers that be know that Carers care, as the choices are to provide care or see their loved ones shipped off to a nursing Home, as I said I was not going to...
<t>Hi Courtz so sorry to hear about what you are both going though. I wish I could give you some good advice, but as they say "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" but you are both in my thoughts, and I wish you the best of luck. What tree said made a lot of sense, And I'm glad that you will go ...
<t>Hi everyone my name is Mick but please feel free to call me Gazpode, Anybody know where I got that name from ( Gazpode that is not Mick!). It should be spelt Gaspode, but as people tend to shorten names lets just say I'm happy to answer to Gaz but not to Gas!. I became full time Carer to my Frien...
2 %er here, an Aardvark in the Democratic Republic of China eating a Kiwi fruit. Thank you for reminding me I was born arkward!.
I saw this and had to smile, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.