[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I have noticed a post on forums about some one who was caught for claiming and should not have been - its a temptation when short of cash and life is miserable but if carers are doing it what is to stop others doing it and runign it for those who really need it? I dont at present but heard such n...
<t>Sue- I can only say that if he is now under an new team not just a CPN then check it is not assertive outreach team- they are made up of a variety of professionals including OT, CPN and HCA's and lead by a pychiatrist.<br/> I know it feels wrong to you but if this is what is now happening then th...
I feel most strongly that all carers should be recognised rewarded and involved more in the care services. however I am very very worried about the emphasis on payment- although this is needed I also think i would not need to do so much caring if services worked properly and also I am very very afra...
<t>thnaks for help so far- been useful but am now applying for reduction inhours as I just cant do the discharge stuff any more and work full time after it all went almost terminally wrong this time. Work are asking for details - I have told them i dont want to ask for this but my caree is coming ou...
<t>I dont live in the same county as my caree so who do i ask for assessement- ??<br/> <br/> <br/> I am not happy at level of support services provided to the person I care for and I am having to give up work gradually over the next few months- can they dispute this as they are suppose to provide hi...

??

<t>i dont think i get this -= when well my partner does not need to much but as has only been well for 6 months in past 2 yesars its a bit hard....wehn you are high for that long or going high you spend large amounts of money are very hard work to be around irritable and aggressive or desparately su...
<t>I cant live with my caree due to his severe illness- although I want to and will be trying to spend more time with him but it could take a long time for him to be well enough to live with 24/7- but I am so afraid of the lack of care he gets from local services.<br/> <br/> They discharged him a fe...
<t>I can only best describe caring for bipolar when ill at home in community as the most horrific experience of my life. I have cared for people after accidents and brain damage etc - nothing compares to the unpredicatabilty and fear which being in close contact with someone who is manic - it destro...
How can we feed our views into this very very important group cos yes we are neglected and not represented properly ...?
<t>I have been caring for my partner who also has severe bipolar. I am desparate for some support when times are bad- i am fed up with ringin crisis teams to find they dont answer the phone - or care teams who seem unable to help give the support needed - staff who would not tolerate not being able ...