[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I dont understand what this is - have i missed a thread on this forum. Can we turn up and chat to MPS about carers issues??
<t>hi this sounds like a horrible thing for you both.<br/> I do feel that bipolar is not the same for every client and some people have a terrible time with it and others can work and have relationships and not go to hell and back on a regular basis. My situation has involved coming off a depot inje...
Hi http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Its a tough call - isnt it- my caree is recovering from major episode and is psychotic and flat all in same day- so mostly climbing walls and not on this planet or cold and not keen to talk and sits watching tv for hours on end. I dont have to do phys...
<t>my other half has bipolar 1- usually we try calling the crisis team or home interventions as they like to be called and for bipolar 1 they dont come out- you have to call police- in our area he is know to many of them and they understand he is not well. he still spends hours in a cell most occaio...
<t>his care team know- i am often left to b e with him when there is no one else- when you have a m;enatl illness you cant get help unless you go and make noise that disturbs people or frightens the public- in your ownhome you can terrorise and do all sorts and no one will come and help. I called th...
<t>seems he may get new diagosis as although been home a while now he is not right- psychotic most days but not goin out so no one knows. all last year and year before was ill on a high- whcih mean i was the big bad one who he convinces every one is the one who is the problem - cos i dont want to st...
<t>this sounds so irritatting - you dont have to put up with it and although we can all appreciate people goin on leave etc social services shoudl have procedures in place for what to do . I do hope you have put this in writing to a senior social services person. It might help them idenfify that som...
thanks all for responses- i do get a bit glum at times and yes i know organisations have to represenet every one but I will stand by feeling like the neglected minority- too many others dont even have a computer let alone access to the internet and have to deal with a partner , parent or child with ...
thanks for replies- comiing home from hospital soon I hope- been ill on and off all year with nasty sections and suicide attempst etc so have let my own life slip - see fewer an fewer people and when you do they are fed up with your situatioan-They watched Stephen fry programme and think that is wha...
...any one else get this feeling...........when they are well its not for long and suddenly you are not needed any more! when ill you have to do everything from clearing up their mess to paying gas bills and spending your weekends hangin around hospitals while they are doped up to their eyeballs.......