[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>...going to defrost freezer stock up and get in paracetamol squash etc and check meds - I am not panicking but if others start to he wont be able to go to the shops - as it will be too busy and if by some chance he got flu - I want to have the house stocked up just in case! <br/> ....<br/> its ba...
<t>oh the mixed states are really horrible hope the meds help here. We get terrible dreams and we think its a left over from the rapid cycling cos it got left too long and he was ill so bad this time. He did not get these dreams on olanzapine but is now on a different mix of meds. I think they shoul...
<t>Thank you - no one from the caring services understands but you do appear tohave had similar experiences.<br/> we alway have the police involved and have done for past 30 odd years- its the only way as he wont say oh please lock me up i am unwell when he too thinks he rules the world and is jesus...
<t>grr just returned from group meeting where a professional told me all about how you can chart and manage your moods and think about the past episodes and learn from them. I tried to tell them that some people cant remember after nasty episode what has happened and that filling in graphs and bits ...
<t>Keep strong- makes sure you are getting some time out if possible!! even an hour uninterrupted and not worrying in the bath really helps-<br/> feel like I know what you mean as had horrible year with rapid cycling and it can bring you to your knees....once sorted you simply appreciate anything or...
<t>I am horrified- most professionals know that the longer you let some one cycle without meds and in fact beign high or low the more it delays things...it can take so much longer to recover. I would be very tempted to ring the mental health trust PALS service and express your concerns - it can only...
feel so much sympathy with you- we are bipolar 1 bordering on schizoaffective cos we also get hallucinations and psychosis when really ill- just experienced rapid cycling officially for first time ever- and although have had this illness since adolescence only got real help after several sections- i...
<t>sounds like great day to get involved- unfortunately I am one of the rare carers who does work so might not be able to do this unless i sort out some leave - which has to cover holiday and emergencies really which happened a lot last year. I am still not clear if there is an opportunity for me or...
I dont understand what this is - have i missed a thread on this forum. Can we turn up and chat to MPS about carers issues??
<t>hi this sounds like a horrible thing for you both.<br/> I do feel that bipolar is not the same for every client and some people have a terrible time with it and others can work and have relationships and not go to hell and back on a regular basis. My situation has involved coming off a depot inje...