Totally disgusted and appalled at this flammin' extra bedroom debarcle.
Good luck with your assessments if you choose to have them.
Hello my dear Bugbear and hello SwimmingfishSusie, You've cheered me up no end, despite appointment to discuss blood test results with GP next Tuesday! I have been taught front crawl, so that's what I do, however I rarely put my head in the water and can only take a breath when my right arm goes ove...
Oh dear, dear friends. I am now totally confused. My GP hasn't said anything about swimming, neither has the bone consultant, but then I haven't brought the subject up. Anyway, I won't be swimming for 4 weeks now, due to being away. I was doing so well, too :( The blood test I had last week has come...
Fabulous news about the funding and lovely photo.
Very encouraging, Susie. Don't cheese and nuts have a high fat content though? Good news about the milk though, I didn't know that semi-skimmed gave more calcium. I shall start buying it again (used to have 'green' milk until I moved, then continued buying 'blue top' milk as that's what the boys use...
I'm not swimming for my osteop. I'm learning to swim cos I couldn't and at 56 suddenly decided it was time to stop being afraid and just do it. It does get me out of breath though, so must be doing some good. I'm still line dancing though and do a load of walking. Phew, I thought I'd have to stop. Y...
Hi My dear Bugbear, now you've done it.
WHY do I have to give up swimming? What's wrong with it? I thought I was doing good, getting exercise etc.
Please reply before this Wednesday night!!!!!!
What did the professionals say? I don't do backstroke, just front crawl and back sculling.
Went to see GP today, as needed more tablets for kangarooland trip (see July posting), as 4 tablets just aren't enough to keep me going for that time. He flicked through my notes and mentioned my 'dairy intake', so I told him that I'm doing what the consultant told me to (ie. pint of milk a day plus...
Hello Pat, My hubby died two and a half years ago and the for the first 7 months you wouldn't have 'known' me (as being me, I mean), as I shut myself away from everything and everybody literally (curtains closed, answermachine on, music drowning out the silence of being on my own). I cared for him f...
Hello all, (I've already got my coffee this morning, thanks Susie). Up and raring to get back to line dancing today. Hectic lifestyle these days, upstairs bedrooms are almost finished (doors went on yesterday), apart from skirting boards and door architraves - then I can start Frannie-fying the room...