[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
oh it sound great
<t>Do you know, I wonder if they realize what they put on people, its a mental health illness they stress them out even more, lets bring on another manic episode and upset the household, it annoys the hell out of me, I have had 27 yrs fighting things like this and still it goes on, I would love to g...
I;ve been a carer for my husband with this affliction for 27 yrs
oh, that made me chuckle
JSA yes, do something about that, they have no job, we have one thanks!
we can go on and on, but things arent changing too fast are they?
oh dont get me started on this one, they dispensed my husbands pills, WRONGLY
<t>Something like this happened to me a few years ago, I wrote them a letter, simular to what your explaining here, and in time they could see it was done in innocence and they didnt even ask for the money back, your right about the earnings on CA but IS is different, IS is a top up, so that comes i...
i sound that, every little helps.,,...oh thats tesco!!!
Is it just me? but you know in the "olden days" LOL the word 'stressed' was known as 'at the end of my tether' now the latest sentence I hear is "duty of care" if I hear this one more time I will......................... A duty for me is I MUST do something, not because I want to, but because its my...