[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you so much for your prompt responses, I have tried to contact the liason service but the man dealing with it is on holiday [isn't this always the case? ]<br/> I have this very morning asked for my GP to ring me in her lunch time or the end of the day, I feel maybe she might be able to put ...
Unfortunatley, I have had a lot of experience in this, knowledge of drugs, fighting the system, consultants hostility in listening to carers, oh you name it, I think we have been through it, and yes, it takes its toll let alone looking after someone with this kind of mental ill health and plus if th...
<t>ah Mark, this needs to be adressed and I am going through things myself at the moment,. My husband was in BRI because of his heart, they didn't know how to treat his anxiety and I could see he was heading for a manic episode, but boy did I have a fight on my hands with the consultant looking afte...
Hi there Its very hard to get respite care for mental health, believe me, I have been caring for my husband who has Bi Polar for over 26 yrs, and he know at 55 has other physical problems too, as happens to us all as we get older right? so even more caring is involved. I have been where you have, a...
oh I didn't know about this, wish I did, maybe I should have come out from my home as carer for my Bi Polar husband more in the last 26 yrs and not felt I am super woman lol
Oh boy, what next? if it isn't one problem for us its another. Its always us that have to do the 'leg work' even though we have mobility needs, I am sure they dream things up to confuse us and make it harder for US and of course EASIER for them

Sue
<t>I have been looking after my husband for just over 26 yrs, he suffers from Bi Polar, he also had a heart attack 6 yrs ago and he hads a malfunctioning heart valve, which makes his medication a complex ordeal since he had to come off of one med to another. Hes unwell at the moment and in hospital ...
<t>I have been a carer for my husband for over 26 yrs of marriage, and for the last 15 yrs my children [who are now grown but still live at home] have been caring for my husband who has Bi Polar and also had a heart attack 6 yrs ago, he also has a mal functioning heart valve and on various meds, and...