[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
here here, I agree, they cut whats needed, hasnt that always been the case? dont get me on my soap box lol
Oh I agree, I thought the same as I wrote that, the safety and needs of the person come first
<t>all I can say to that is.......yep!<br/> you can shout, you can holler and you can rant and rave and you get the 'sympathetic' look and understanding, and the same from the 'professionals', and another thing, I am not saying all are the same, but...a lot are in it for the money as CPNS etc and no...
about tiime, I say
<t>I think its a personal decision, some can cope..some cannot, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other. Love doesn't come into it when your beyound helping, I cannot see me reliquinshing my caring role, but that doesn't mean that sometime I won't...who knows? we all would like to think w...
<t>After a moan and a grumble and a 'I feel sorry for myself' rant.............I either loose myself on the net lol or read or knit. I am usually in the same room as my caree, so it does feel penned in at times, when coming in this forum, it puts things into perspective, as there are others like me....
Sounds to me like your struggling with depression yourself my girl, I am no doctor, but I feel you are down, really down, and reading what your last comment was, I have been there, go see your doc, your not a failure, you are WORTHY and you do a GREAT JOB OF CARING you just sound exhausted
oh this is classic! thanks for sharing
<t>I worry about this too, I am my husbands sole carer, when we got married 28 yrs ago, it wasnt mentioned as a 'carer' I just knew he had bi polar and learnt what I could to help, we went on through life and had 2 children [both in their mid 20's now and still live at home] since then, my hubby has...
<t>Yep, DEPAKOTE? have you heard of them or know someone is taking them? I haven't been around here to post for quite a while [or read anything which is unusual for me!] that is because, my hubby was changed from Lithium to Depakote due to the long term effect of Lithium having an effect on his kidn...