[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Its that time when my carers review is due, I get out much as not only am I the sole carer for my hubby I am disabled myself, any ideas on what I could as for?
<t>Just call me old fashioned, but...........disabled people been campaigning for years to be treated 'normal' but with limitations, is this normal life? using prostitutes then? maybe I am living in a cave on an island, but.............yes everyone has the right to sex, course they do..............i...
<t>All very good tips, thank you, not sure about hanging the washing out lol its gonna rain LOL<br/> <br/> Yep, someone hit the nail on the head, its stiffling at times. I am downstairs this morning, got up early and I've managed to have 2 whole hours to myself, bet I'll be tired this afternoon, but...
<t>moments, ya know the ones, the ones where you just can't escape. As some of you know, I am a disabled person myself, but I am also the sole carer of my husband who now only suffers from Bi polar [hes OK at mo] but has a heart condition and breathing problems. Hes Ok most of the time, doing things...
I would say, go for whats safer not what is preffered Image
<t>Oh I soooooooooooo am like that now and again, I am ok for a while then hit right down rock bottom and want to scream WHAT ABOOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEE not that i want attention or anything, nope, versa to that! just want to escape........then I get to where i dont know what the hell I want or want to do...
<t>Take it from me and research and experience, its NOT a good drug to be on, theres a court case in USA and pending ones in this country although not for the side effects that we have experience of and knowledge of from research but for causing spida bifida in unborn babies. It seems to help for th...
then its .,stuff us, and stuff them LOL, cynical, who me? Image
Thanks George. I know there are lawsuits out at the moment but those are for the results of pregnant women who have given birth to children with spina bifida.
Yes, I know all about this! you need to see someone singularly or get the GP on your side, talk to someone who will listen, get rid of those that wont..........thats what I do