[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi,<br/> My OH had a Bullectomy last August. It's classed as COPD, picked up on a routine x-ray, it's a little known condition where the linings of the lung separate and fill with air. He was suffering repeated chest infections, severe shortness of breath, losing weight, constantly fatigued and h...
<t>Danny,<br/> This doesn't make you a bad person at all. We carers all have feelings of guilt at one time or another. My Grandad on Dad's side of the family coped for many years looking after my Nan who has dementia, it was only in the latter stages of his life that Nan went into a home. He found i...
Sarah's having a whale of time which is good
Alex,
Glad to hear that Sarah is having a great time.
My eldest son was at Villa Park on Tues for the Eng/Wales U21, said it was a good match.
Take Care,
Karen x
This girlie is a Sunderland fanatic!!!!
Get a bit fed up of being asked why a London gal supports a team so far away!!!
Just bought a new book, Sunderland A Club Transformed...... a pretty good read.
Tried that as well, she will not entertain the idea. I really do not know what to do for the best.
I really need to have a good talk with all concerned at the hospital.
I've added my name, no problem with activation email. Have passed the link on to numerous friends as well.
OH has added his name and is going to pass the link on to his friends as well.
<t>In my opinion all the fight has gone out of Nan. She knows that she is coming to the end of her life, the doctors have said this, she is in the final stages of renal failure and her heart is failing(despite her never having had any heart problems before) both problems go hand in hand. All she kee...
Very frustrating and stressful. These people think we have nothing better to do than waste our valuable time running back and forth to pointless meetings.
Daisy, we all get disheartened about these things, but as we all know we have to keep on fighting.
Take care,
Karen x
It's very true Alex. When Nan went on a cruise a few years ago I spent my time wandering about feeling as though my right arm had been chopped off, it was a horrible feeling.
I must confess the whole time she was away I spent worrying about her being alright.
Karen x
<t>Went to visit my dear old Nan in her "new" hospital surroundings today. Staff are brilliant, hospital is clean and food is good. She was transferred there for some rehab. I was informed this afternoon that she should be ready for discharge in a couple of days. They also pointed out that she has d...