[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
20 is Bethlehem
Count me in for watching It's A Wonderful Life.

Round, flat black things are back in fashion now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXCEdrnaFlY
Black coffee with a dash of Tia Maria for me please.
Can we have some ideas for disco corner please, it's all set up now, festive and non festive tunes please. :)
I've just been and stocked up chocolate corner, massage area is now all ready for use.
I just buy what we need, most of what is classed as "traditional Christmas fayre" only I like and I don't eat much anyway, so got a lump of beef big enough for Xmas day and Boxing Day and the same for over New Year, will just do some roasts, mash, veg and Yorkshire puds, simples. Don't send many car...
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. x x
No1mum Please tell your daughter I'm shouting " come on you blues" lol! The 1st footie match I ever went to was blues v Aston villa. No idea about it, just trying to be with to impress my boyfriend( now my hubby) . Didn't realise they had swapped over, so shouted ' yes' when villa scored!! Whoops. ...
Out and out Sunderland fan :D, both my boy's are Manchester United supporters and my daughter is a Birmingham City supporter.