[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dance floor it is, we can make the dance up as we go along πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also worth filling in the form for attendance allowance, if hubby is already receiving AA them apply for the higher rate because of change of circumstances.
Did we all enjoy our planetary presents, my moon boots for perfectly.
Is it time for the evening drinks and knees up now?
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Plenty of lovely people on here with knowledge and advice.
I was at rock bottom with my caring role at the time I joined, the help and advice I received from members was fantastic.
Coffee and cake for me please. I've brought along some pretty lights and tinsel for the trees. Tins of chocolates and pringles for us to nibble on.
Hopefully you are able to get this horrible mess sorted out soon.
Carpet in the living area for me.
I'm logged in but no private sections are showing, nor can I get into any moderator sections or functions.
I'm well acquainted with stoma bags that don't want to stay put, our remedy for them was blenderm tape which was given on prescription, not sure if that is still the case, if not I know it can be bought on Ebay. Loose stools can be helped with Immodium, which was also given on prescription. There ar...