[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I am sure there are some parents who will see this as a good thing.<br/> <br/> I fall into the category of a Lone Parent Incapacitated Carer. That means that I claim Income Support, Incapacity Benefit and I'm my son's carer. I am frequently having to justify not "going to work" and personally I d...
<t>When my son was first ill the Community Nurse got us a couple of days emergency respite at the local children's hospice. It was fantastic because I was able to get myself really focused on what was going to be expected of me for the forseeable future.<br/> <br/> HOWEVER this would not have happen...
I have just come unstuck with Child Tax Credits. My son's DLA was stopped. I informed Inland Revenue but not soon enough because I ended up with an overpayment of Tax Credits. I appealed regarding the DLA, had it reinstated and backdated http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif I informed the...
I have spent much of today trying to explain to the Incapacity Benefit people that yes I have depression and yes I am a carer and No it wouldn't be all that easy to attend a medical to prove the point. Finally I got through to someone who suggested that I may qualify for a home visit.
<t>My son got Higher Rate DLA (both parts) while he was receiving treatment for cancer. When I informed them that his treatment had finished they stopped paying - I had nothing and could not claim Carers Allowance either.<br/> <br/> I appealed, went to Tribunal and got some DLA reinstated. It was wo...
Hi, my son is in that limbo land where treatment has finished, remission has been declared but he is still not 100% fit. Image Any advice anyone?
<t>My name is Marie. I have an eight year old son and he was diagnosed with cancer when he was six. He is now in remission. I'm a single mum because my husband walked out on me when our son was having chemotherapy. We are now divorced.<br/> <br/> My son goes to school occasionally but sometimes I sp...