[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>It is better to visit because you want to rather than because you feel it is your duty. Hopefully after a bit of breathing space you will feel better about the situation. Some people are very good at making others feel guilty but you will only feel the guilt if you allow yourself to, so try to ri...
I'm sure our door will always be open whatever you decide.

Rie
x
I've just changed my description of myself in my profile because thanks to all my new friends here I don't feel like a "lone carer" anymore.

~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~
Hi Jojo

Hope your cold is better.

You have been through a lot and I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. Sometimes it is really hard to find a silver lining. I hope things improve for you soon.

Rie
x
Hello Loz!

One of our greatest weapons is a sense of humour. I think you still have yours ...?

You should get lots of help here, lots of laughs and friends that don't judge. So please feel free to let off steam.

Rie
x
Was lucky enough to find a rechargeable toothbrush on offer where every little helps so will soon put this to the test. Need to get adaptor first cos it is supposed to plug in to a shaver socket, and I haven't got one. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/i...
Good to hear of your progress - well done!

Rie
x
(((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))) from me too.

Rie
x
Was lucky enough to find a rechargeable toothbrush on offer where every little helps so will soon put this to the test. Need to get adaptor first cos it is supposed to plug in to a shaver socket, and I haven't got one.
As part of selling my house and getting another I was offered a financial review by a leading High Street Building Society/Estate Agent ... I didn't want a mortgage quote but they gave me one anyway - they were prepared to lend me £60K! That was greater than the mortage offered years ago when fir...