[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Rosemary Image
Hi Johnboy

Nice to meet you too, Image
<t>Hi Di,<br/> Its so difficult to tell the social about your situation as you feel like you are betraying the person you care for. I cried alot and my Mum was upstairs so it was really difficult, but there comes a time when it is best for both of you, be honest with them Di about what you both need...
<t>Hi Matt<br/> <br/> I only joined yesterday, but I found the forum a while ago when searching for help as a carer. I'm not very good at talking about how I feel, but I find it helpful to read the forum and know there are other people out there who know about caring. Keep up the good work, Bluebird...
Thanks Myrtle. I have heard so many stories that put people off contacting social services that I just wanted to let Di know that its the best thing that I did and definately worth trying. Image
<t>Hi Di<br/> <br/> I only joined this site tonight, as I felt that I should reply to you. I have been my Mum's sole carer for 4 years now and had to give up work to look after her 24/7. She has had 19 strokes, has vascular dementia and is now bed ridden following her last stroke at the end of July....