[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Loz
Times are hard right now, but you are strong and can get through and there are many lovely poeple on here that will help you.
Take care,
Bluebird x
Thinking of you and your family.
Bluebird xx
I echo all the other posts, you are a wonderful family.
Bluebird x
I lost my Dad to MS 28 years ago and your story brings it all back to my mind like it was yesterday. I can't say anything to make you feel better, but please know that I am truly thinking of you and your husband and you are in my prayers.
Love Bluebird x
Thinking of you and your Dad Danny, take care
Bluebird x
It depends on the area you live about incontinence pants and wipes, they are not provided on prescription for my Mum, but still ask. I currently spend £40.00 a week on pants, I always wondered what to spend my carer allowance on! Hugs to all your family Bluebird http://www.carersuk.org/images/ico...
Welcome Mike, there are lots of lovely people here who are always around for help and advice.
Bluebird Image
<t>Thanks Susieq for your hugs and kind words. Dementia is such a difficult illness, I hope that it is a long while before you have to think about a home for your Mum. I know deep down that I have done all that I can for my Mum but I still feel that I would be letting her down if I didn't have her a...
<t>I know how you feel Danny. I cope on my own with my Mum's dementia and I hate it. She cannot do anything for herself and talks in riddles, I have to sit in her bedroom day and night as she constantly calls out and I am emotionally and mentally drained. I don't know how much longer I can cope with...
District nurse came to house today to do Mum's INR and asked if she wanted her flu jab. Surgery old told me two weeks ago that she couldn't have it?? Why do people tell you different things when people's health is at stake?
Bluebird Image