[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there, This morning the post arrived and there was a brown envelope for me. Am I the only one who panics when these arrive? It turned out to be a letter from the Job Centre Plus inviting me for an interview about my Income Support. Deep joy! Thought that you might all like to hear about 2 little ...
Hi there, Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather! Pls can anyone help or advise me on the following:- I look after my 88 year old Mum who has Rheumatoid Arthritis - she receives Attendance Allowance and I receive Carers Allowance & Income Support. The latter because I am now a full time ca...
Hi Tubby,

Welcome - we are here for you. Thinking of you

Love and hugs

Viv
Hello Anne, welcome to the Forum - I've recently joined and it's great to know you are not alone. We are here for you

Lots of love

Viv
Hello there, this is my first post so here goes. I am a full time carer looking after my 88 year old Mum. She has Rheumatoid Arthritis - diagnosed last August - gave up my job to look after her.

Just looking for some friends???