[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Mullington, I'm in the same boat as you, and me being me I've blown up the entire issue out of proportion. I've lost sleep as I think, how can I save etc. etc. I just wish the 'slam door' trains were still around - I could get rid of a lot of stress! When I first heard of this issue, I was livid but...
I'd be lost without my 'poota'. Although I learnt about Computers and the Internet when I was working, I never got round to buying a laptop until 4 years ago and I'd wouldnt be without it. I was an IT trainer for about 4 years and some people were very 'afraid' of computers and the Internet. The big...
Annie, Well said. I so agree with your comments. The money we get is !"£$% - I was having a look at the local Care Groups pay rate and it is £7.80 per hour - also they say 'Experience is not essential, only attendance at a 3 day training course! So I support any 'shouts' or 'calls' for something to ...
Hi there, I've signed the forms and have now committed myself to a year of pain and suffering! I've joined my local gym. Used to be a member many years ago, but because I was out of the area, my membership lapsed and I joined another gym in the town where I was working. Now I am home - my local gym ...
Hello everyone,

I would like to join in and wish all of you and your families and friends a Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Lots of love to you all

Viv
Hi Henrietta,

What are Smiths thinking about? Not their Sales figures obviously. Tactless and stupid is my view.

Viv
Sajehar, You are not alone. I find Christmas a pain as well. My Mum tells me that I am very like my Dad - happy to get things organised but the actual concept of Christmas is ugh. The adverts start far too early and by the time Christmas arrives, I'm just glad to get it over and done with. Permissio...
Hi Gemma, Welcome to the Forum. I am also a full time carer for my Mum. Our lives have changed a lot in the last 18 months. I find the forum a brilliant place for 'chat'. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Sometimes we just need a 'sounding' board for our feelings and other times we need help. I...
Hi Heather,

Welcome to the Forum. We are here for you.

Take care - sending you a Viv type hug.

Viv
xx
Babybrd - you are not alone and I am going to send you a Viv type hug! I know how you feel - there are times when I feel the whole world is against me. TG for Carers UK - I wake up in the middle of the night and toss and turn about how things have turned out. One person in particular has been making...