[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Ryan, just like to say good luck for your partner and welcome to the forum. The benefits system and especially the overlapping Rules are very unfair, for myself I was hoping for a change in government that were going to improve Carers Allowance and maybe look again at the strict rules but this di...
Hi Ashley, i'm much older than you at 45 however my wife has severe epilepsy and we have a care package provided by our local social services. I'm sorry to hear of your brother, you are doing amazing by providing him with support he needs. Anyway please feel free to ask me anything about support (if...
Hi Guy, my wife also has uncontrolled Epilepsy and we switched from DLA to PIP last year.PIP is based on the amount of daily care you need and you must require this care at least 50% of the time. It is indeed very difficult to prove to them, in our case we had an Care Needs assessment done by our lo...
Hi, not sure if this will help but my wife has severe Epilepsy, she is presently waiting to hear about her PIP award that we put in for on 23rd Oct, we finished the assessment process a couple of weeks ago which has been a nightmare. My wife has seizures most days and as a result she also has memory...
Hi All, I care for my wife who has severe epilepsy. We've been through most medications and their side-effects over the years. Lisa has seizures most days unfortunately however we have a care package set up by our social services which allows me to continue working, this has worked well for over 12 ...
Yes it was a while back, no problem in sharing.
Thanks Susie, some people on here might be interested.
Hi All, just to let those that missed us on Brain Hospital on channel 5 a couple of years ago, there's a repeat this Thursday on My5 at 11pm, which shows our story living with Uncontrolled Epilepsy and trying a new therapy called Deep Brain Stimulation. Although the new treatment didn't worked as ef...
We spent many years at Chalfont St.Peter before being referred to Liverpool. Thanks for the update on Sturdygirl as I've not seen her on facebook recently but I know things are hard for her and the family at present. Keep in touch.
Paul