[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi my wife Lisa has complex partial epilepsy.Lisa has had epilepsy since she was 7 (now 37) unfortunatley it's still uncontrolled and she usually has seizures or clusters of seizure activity every few days.Despite this we've tried to lead as normal a life as possible & we even had a daughter ...
Give us an update when you can Clive, i hope things have improved.My Lisa has had a bad month for seizures as she coninues to wean of Zonisamide.
We're due back in London in a couple of weeks
<t>Clive,<br/> as a man it is very difficult to cope with the rollercoaster ride of emotions, with regards carers allowance there should be no problem providing your girlfriend is on middle or high rate care.Epilepsy isn't just about dealing with seizures (i fully understand) Lisa's moods,memory &am...
Hi Clive,
i'm hoping you got my pm,Lisa also has clusters of seizure activity,thinking of you both.
Paul