[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<r>To flipflap - Whilst I mostly agree about consulting your GP before taking vitamins/minerals, if you look at my original post, the only vitamin I recommended was Vitamin B. If you knew more about vitamins you'd know this is WATER soluble (as SuperShea pointed out also). This means it doesn't accu...
<t>SandyShea - thanks for your reply. You certainly know your stuff about vitamins and minerals! I didn't mention magnesium because it's best to take it with calcium (they work together, as you know). This is when it can get complicated, e.g. I'm on amlodipine - for high blood pressure (this drug, w...
<t>Some of the things I do to relax:-<br/> <br/> - Clear my head, i.e. just sit down and let my stream of thoughts wash over me.<br/> - Gardening/losing myself in nature<br/> - Watch taped comedy programmes; laughter is the highway road to relaxation!!!<br/> - Music that fits how you feel<br/> <br/>...
"We came on holiday by mistake!" (from the fabulous "Withnail & I")

"love means never having to say you're sorry" (Love Story - think most people misunderstand this - I take it to mean that love is so wonderfully mind-blowing that you can't ever regret it)
Maany thanks frandrake - does it mean I'll have another email account (along with the one I already have)? If so, and don't use it regularly, don't they close the account?
I've had problems trying to sign up to this website. Do you need to belong to a yahoo group? (It keeps going back to my typed in email/password, rendering it blank).
Excalibur - wise words. You have a good, comprehensive grasp of the situation and have filled in some of the gaps in my ignorance. I realise I was premature in judging Obama. Have you noticed this issue has gone out of the news headlines? Wonder why.....
Thanks so much for your replies - fellow sufferers, ay? It's horrendous what some people put us through; it helps a little to know is isn't normal behaviour, i.e. bordering on mental illness. I have thought about gathering hard evidence but realise that, even if she was TOLD to stop littering/trashi...
Thanks for your concern fluffycat. It hasn't been constant in those 5 years - sporadic. However, for the last 6 months, the trashing of my front garden has been virtually every other day. I understand about records and photos. I have been noting the more nasty episodes (and taking relevant photos, e...
I'm a part-time carer and have been "dealing" with an anti-social neighbour who has (wrongly) targeted me for 5 years now. Years ago, she was reported anonymously to the local anti-social unit (for various unreasonable behaviours) by two other neighbours, NOT me. She thinks it's me (I once told her ...