[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I agree with Ladybird that, IF (like, it's not gonna happen is it?) we get a live chat facility, then it would need some sort of safeguard ... not everyone is angelic/always reasonable. The live chat facility I've used had an ignore button but never understood how it would be used.
Yes, I would also very much welcome this idea. I'm a member of a spiritual forums website that has a live chat facility. It's really great for those that benefit from instant interaction with a like-minded person. Just typing a line (or a few) each way (you to another, or several online carers). The...
<t>I would say look into info to boost your immune system, e.g. antioxidants. You need to be healthy - caring can easily run you down.<br/> <br/> Cultivate interests that can be carried out at home, e.g. reading, cooking, gardening. If you have a p.c. (or can access one at a library), join this webs...
serendipity - I love what it means

I also love the sound of the word "greenery"!
<t>Thanks so much for your replies; I have a new insight/understanding and admiration of just how demanding and precious your time must be, i.e. to be a dementia carer. You are all golden!!!<br/> <br/> As Susieq mentioned, yes, it turns out that her manic episode WAS due to the urinary infection.<br...
Hallo there all you dementia carers. I'm new to all this - my mum recently had a heart attack and is now displaying all the symptoms of MID dementia, e.g. change of personality, not knowing where she is, paranoia, restlessness, quite hyper (could be drugs given though plus lack of sleep). (The nurse...
Yes Excalibur - it's about sustainability AND as far as recycling goes, often creativity - having the inspiration/imagination to see what something can be used for. Whenever I see a skip I look upon it as a potential treasure trove ... if nothing else, it may furnish me with what I need to keep out ...
I pick nettles in spring; a strong infusion of this is a good hair tonic! Elderberries of course - have a great recipe for elderberry cordial. AND ... I prune large bramble shoots ... not to eat but in a relentless attempt to keep out an anti-social neighbour who keeps finding new ways to get into m...
Yes Lazydaisy - what you say is just plainly obvious to me (and of no surprise); I'm glad that more people are realising this very important connection, i.e. that how we think/feel so often directly preceeds ensuing ailments. Thank you for your post.
<t>g. herschel - thanks for the more descriptive definition of the book I'm reading and I'm sorry that you're sceptical of its effects. <br/> <br/> May I assure you it ISN'T just for those looking for miracle cures but, with sufficient awareness, can be harnessed to prevent so many potential disease...