[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Here's an amusing question for you re. my mum who has substantial memory loss and is concerned about fuel bills :- What do you get if someone (with memory loss) tampers with radiators? Answer: Freeeeezing cold rooms AND boiling hot ones!!! (Have now made little labels to go over the valves).
Ah now you're talking, Dips. Cold quiche is YUMMY. Cold sausages, yum Cold custard, yum Cold baked beans straight from the tin, yum Cold rice pudding, yum Cold pilchards, yum, especially in a salad. Oh, and raw mushrooms, yummy and juicy. Ah but frandrake - have you tried cold fish and chips (tarta...
Rose hip syrup
Opportunity
Sleeper
It's the New Year!
"I will do anything but that!" (Meatloaf)

What do you think of the human race?
You did see a reply - I copied it into this section too since I realised it was more relevant here! Image
Thought I'd share my experience in case it may help someone else overcome the usual 6 month wait between applying for and getting paid the Attendance Allowance. When my mother had a recent stroke (September), I had to move in since she could no longer do much for herself. We were told (by the socia...
Ginger aids circulation - check O.K with medication though.]
Also chillies aid circulation.